corner corner The Parisian's Return

The Parisian's Return
by Julia Stagg | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingVekikiwing of London , Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 23, 2012

status (set by jny1001): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingVekikiwing from London , Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 23, 2012

this has been on the community bookshelf at work for a while

Journal Entry 2 by wingVekikiwing at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 25, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

taking this to the BC meet - either it will be picked up by a bookcrosser, or released in the area afterwards

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with you (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by jny1001 at London , Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2012

I picked it up at the mini meet today, I am adding it to my "to read" pile and I am looking forward to get to it!