corner corner The Origin of Species

The Origin of Species
by Charles Darwin | Nonfiction
Registered by wingVekikiwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 5/21/2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingVekikiwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, May 21, 2012

Picked up second hand for wild release

Journal Entry 2 by wingVekikiwing at Royal Society in Charing Cross, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, May 21, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/21/2012 UTC) at Royal Society in Charing Cross, Greater London United Kingdom

Released outside the offices of the royal society

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with you (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, June 17, 2012

I saw this and have moved it to the take one leave one shelf in the cafe coz i am not interested in reading this.