corner corner Wild and Wonderful (West Virginia) (J.D. Americana, No 48)

Wild and Wonderful (West Virginia) (J.D. Americana, No 48)
by Janet Dailey | Romance
Registered by kobie03 of Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Thursday, May 17, 2012

status (set by kobie03): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by kobie03 from Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Thursday, May 17, 2012

To the lucky finder of this book...

Hello & Welcome to BookCrossing!
Not only have you found a free book but you've also found a spam-free community of booklovers who love to share their books not just with each other but with the world in general.

Please make a short journal entry to let us know the book is in safe hands & where you found it. This will keep it's unique history up to date & we can all follow it's travels around the bookloving world. When you've read it, feel free to pass it to someone else who'll enjoy it or why not leave it in a public spot for someone else to find...just like you did!
I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me, kobie03 , as the member who referred you- so that I'll know I'm spreading the BookCrossing word successfully!
Enjoy the book!

Wild and Wonderful:
Synopsis:

For her father's sake, Glenna Reynolds felt she had to try to save her his coal mine - her only hope, a merger with Jett Coulson's huge conglomerate. Jett was devastatingly handsome, but a tough businessman. He was cool, emotionless and arrogant, as he told Glenna that he wasn't
interested in absorbing Reynolds' losses, and instead, propositioned a merger with Glenna herself!

Journal Entry 2 by kobie03 at Marystown in the wild in Marystown, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Friday, May 18, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/18/2012 UTC) at Marystown in the wild in Marystown, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada

Left at ATM Scotiabank