corner corner Tyler #2 Bright Hopes

Tyler #2 Bright Hopes
by Pat Warren | Romance
Registered by kobie03 of Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Thursday, May 17, 2012

status (set by kobie03): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by kobie03 from Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Thursday, May 17, 2012

To the lucky finder of this book...

Hello & Welcome to BookCrossing!
Not only have you found a free book but you've also found a spam-free community of booklovers who love to share their books not just with each other but with the world in general.

Please make a short journal entry to let us know the book is in safe hands & where you found it. This will keep it's unique history up to date & we can all follow it's travels around the bookloving world. When you've read it, feel free to pass it to someone else who'll enjoy it or why not leave it in a public spot for someone else to find...just like you did!
I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me, kobie03 , as the member who referred you- so that I'll know I'm spreading the BookCrossing word successfully!
Enjoy the book!

Bright Hopes:
Book Description
Publication Date: March 1, 1992
The cozy town of Tyler, Wisconsin, becomes the setting for romance and mystery, as the townspeople are pulled apart by a long-ago murder even as Pam and Patrick are drawn closer together.

Journal Entry 2 by kobie03 at Marystown in the wild in Marystown, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Friday, May 18, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/18/2012 UTC) at Marystown in the wild in Marystown, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada

Left at Pizza Delight.