corner corner Dating Big Bird

Dating Big Bird
by LAURA ZIGMAN | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingAnnimanniwing of Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 5/17/2012

status (set by pinkoeria): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, May 17, 2012

From the back:

"Ellen Franck and Amy Jacobs are both smart and attractive with big jobs in New York City. They have witnessed their contemporaries trudge the path of marriage and children on the way to suburbia, and their relief at avoiding that fate can be heard all over Manhattan.

Then one day Ellen and Amy hear a different noise, and it gets louder and louder.

Tick-tock goes the biological clock..."

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

This was a pleasant surprise! I was expecting your typical fluffy and humorous chick-lit romp but this was a lot more touching and many-sided than that. A good read.

Journal Entry 3 by taavina at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport Book Swap (T2, Gate 30-31, Kainuu-tila) in Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, December 01, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (12/1/2013 UTC) at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport Book Swap (T2, Gate 30-31, Kainuu-tila) in Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I took the book today from the meet-up in Helsinki and left to the airport.

Journal Entry 4 by jo_an_a at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 02, 2013

Picked this up at the book exchange, looks like my kinda book!

Journal Entry 5 by jo_an_a at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (1/8/2014 UTC) at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Congratulations to the winner of the Chick-lit and Chocolate -sweepstake!

Journal Entry 6 by pinkoeria at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Thanks for sending me this book and the chocolate!

Journal Entry 7 by pinkoeria at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 30, 2015

This book was far better than I expected. A different twist on the chick lit story, although the end was a little too far-fetched for me.

Journal Entry 8 by pinkoeria at Hotel du Vin & Bistro in Winchester, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 09, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (1/8/2016 UTC) at Hotel du Vin & Bistro in Winchester, Hampshire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please let me know where you found the book and what you thought of it. Feel free to join BookCrossing, it's fun, it's free and it's anonymous. No one knows you by anything else than your screenname, unless you want them to. If you decide to join, please note me as your referring member - screenname pinkoeria.

Thanks and enjoy BookCrossing!