corner corner Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
by Douglas Adams | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by marsala of Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on 5/14/2012

status (set by marsala): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by marsala from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, May 14, 2012

Hi and Welcome to Bookcrossing!

If you found this book and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous if you like. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, Marsala, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by marsala at TK Maxx fitting room in Hammersmith and Fulham, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, May 14, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/14/2012 UTC) at TK Maxx fitting room in Hammersmith and Fulham, Greater London United Kingdom

(Didn't release the book in the fittingrooms, but I didn't want to make a new zone)

Released the book at the towels. If you've read this book you will know this is an obvious choice. If you haven't read the book, I suggest you do and find out why you should never travel without a towel!

Released for the 2012 Bookcrossing Monopoly game. Turn: Collect the utilities.