corner corner The Oxford Murders

The Oxford Murders
by GUILLERMO MARTINEZ | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 2/28/2015

status (set by Haugtussa): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Not exactly what I expected, but a good read. Being a total dimwit when it comes to math and logic, I felt a bit lost at times, but it didn't really dampen my enjoyment. Interesting and surprising (for me anyway) ending. I also liked the narrator being newly arrived from Argentina; gave a different slant to the story and I am always interested in the experience of immigrants/visitors to a new country. And I liked the Oxford atmosphere.

I haven't seen the movie and am not sure I'd want to; from reading a synopsis, it seems like they changed a lot of things. That's not unusual, but sometimes I don't see the point of it!

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (3/5/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Included in a box sent to the convention.

Released for Oh, the Places We Can Go release challenge hosted by Secretariat.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Saturday, April 11, 2015

Got this at the convention after being told it is a good read.

Journal Entry 4 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Sunday, July 26, 2015

An easy read, and it will now be released back where it belongs.

Journal Entry 5 by wingHaugtussawing at -- City Centre - details in notes in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 26, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (7/27/2015 UTC) at -- City Centre - details in notes in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Released for one of the July special tasks in the Monopoly game for team Kanu.
A book released in another country.

The nice thing is that Oxford was the last place I saw my teammates, thus it felt like an appropriate release.

Released on the High....