corner corner Australia's Rugged Interior

Australia's Rugged Interior
by Neil Hermes | Arts & Photography
Registered by kdrummond1 of Wyong, New South Wales Australia on 5/12/2012

status (set by kdrummond1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by kdrummond1 from Wyong, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, May 12, 2012

The amazing beauty of inland Australia appeals to Australians and visitors alike. Mountain ranges, vast plains, gorges, chasms, waterfalls, huge monoliths like Ayers Rock, peaceful lakes, tranguil valleys: all go to make up the immense variety that is Australia.

In this book the scenic beauty of the country is presented in superb colour photographs from the Australian Picture Library accompanied with excellent text by Neil Hermes.

Journal Entry 2 by kdrummond1 at Visitors Centre in Cowra, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, May 13, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/13/2012 UTC) at Visitors Centre in Cowra, New South Wales Australia

This book was released as part of bookcrossing monopoly - round 4. My team, the train team landed on 'West'. We decided to release this book because it featues the red centre of Australia, which we call 'out west'. We released this book at the visitors centre because it is the gateway to the west.
Pictures http://s1153.photobucket.com/albums/p511/luckylurker/Bookcrossing%20Monopoly%20-%20Round%204/