corner corner The Illustrated Man

The Illustrated Man
by Ray Bradbury | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, May 11, 2012

status (set by booklady331): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, May 11, 2012

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at American soldiers in unknown, American soldiers serving in Iraq Iraq on Friday, May 11, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/11/2012 UTC) at American soldiers in unknown, American soldiers serving in Iraq Iraq

Enjoy! off to my grandson who is serving with the Marines in Afganistan.