corner corner Dublin

Dublin
by Edward Rutherfurd | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingEdwardstreetwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, May 10, 2012

status (set by Edwardstreet): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingEdwardstreetwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that Edwardstreet referred you. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), and spam-free.
Wellington Bookcrossers get together often. Contact Edward Street for details. We would love you to join us.

Journal Entry 2 by wingEdwardstreetwing at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, May 10, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/10/2012 UTC) at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

For my wonderful boss to take on her travels back to the place of her ancestors.