corner corner The Wolves in the Walls

The Wolves in the Walls
by Neil Gaiman | Children's Books
Registered by cordelia-anne of Someplace, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

status (set by Jonniboi): available

Journal Entry 1 by cordelia-anne from Someplace, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

It's Children's Book Week here in Georgia in the USA, the perfect time to pick a Neil Gaiman book for bookcrossing.

Amazon Editorial Review

She is sure there are
wolves living in
the walls
of her house.

Journal Entry 2 by cordelia-anne at Decatur, Georgia USA on Friday, May 11, 2012

The blend of pictures and story was just wondrous and I loved the combination of suspense, humor and family love within the story. This was perfect for reading after a long day yesterday.

Journal Entry 3 by cordelia-anne at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 11, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/11/2012 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Strangely, releasing this book today, I realized that it deeply pertains to my life. I have a case of wolves in the walls. Lucy's bravery is an inspiration! I'm going to see if I can find something like it myself.

Journal Entry 4 by wingdisneyfreaksamwing at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thank you so much for your kindness. It is greatly appreciated.

Journal Entry 5 by wingdisneyfreaksamwing at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 17, 2012

Enjoyed it.

I like Lucy as she stands by her beliefs and doesn't falter when all around her are telling her she is wrong.

Journal Entry 6 by wingdisneyfreaksamwing at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/21/2012 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Enjoy

Journal Entry 7 by Jonniboi at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Just got this through the post, thank you for sending, and it shouldn't take me long to read, so I'll probably read it soon :)

Journal Entry 8 by Jonniboi at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, June 01, 2012

Quite a weird book. I'm currently really obsessed with Neil Gaiman, and after reading Coraline, I really couldn't refuse to read another children's book by him. I think these are a bit on the surprisingly scary side for children, wouldn't they have nightmares?

Anyhow it was enjoyable, and I loved the ending hahahahahaha. I hope this finds a good home with someone soon :)