corner corner The Accidental

The Accidental
by Ali Smith | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSherlockfanwing of Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

status (set by Sherlockfan): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSherlockfanwing from Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

The time has come when reluctantly I must face the truth – all those books I’ve accumulated by good authors or with great plots are not going to be read in my lifetime. Sooner than leave them for our heirs to distribute I’m registering and releasing some now.

When the Observer writes "Delicious, funny, sexy, poignant, bewitching" it is no surprise that I thought it looked like my sort of book but here it is about two years since I first found it so on she goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSherlockfanwing at Fig Tree Cafe & Delicatessen in Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/10/2012 UTC) at Fig Tree Cafe & Delicatessen in Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Sherlockfan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Wellington Bookcrossers meet regularly each month so if you'd like to meet some of us then please send a private message to Sherlockfan and I'll give you the details.