corner corner The Keys to the Street

The Keys to the Street
by Ruth Rendell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingSherlockfanwing of Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

status (set by Sherlockfan): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSherlockfanwing from Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

I've been holding this book for months as it is really my kind of book but common sense has caught up with me and I've just realised reluctantly that I must down-size my reading pile.
Ruth Rendell has been a favourite author of mine for many years now and I know someone else will really enjoy reading this.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSherlockfanwing at Fig Tree Cafe & Delicatessen in Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/10/2012 UTC) at Fig Tree Cafe & Delicatessen in Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there are local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us! If you'd like more information please send a private message to Sherlockfan and I'll give you the details.