corner corner Rule 34

Rule 34
by Charles Stross | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by elianara of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

status (set by Proginoskes): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by elianara from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

DI Liz Kavanaugh on the Rule 34 squad in Edinburgh gets a dead fetishist case on her watch. There is something strange going on in the world of internet.

Anwar is an ex-con that lands a strange job working for a shady Eastern European country.

The Toymaker is in Edinburgh to start up a business.

This book tells the tale of how these three characters come to play a part in the same story.

Journal Entry 2 by Thalasse at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Saturday, May 19, 2012

I took the book at the meet-up today. I've previously read one novel by Charles Stross and I liked it.

Journal Entry 3 by Thalasse at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Sunday, September 16, 2012

It was a challenging book to read, but I did enjoy it. The end was good in its abruptness. The Toymaker was a creepy character (I had a dream about him). Also, it was a bit weird to read a book that was written in second person, it took me a while to get used to it. After 50 pages I stopped noticing it and it felt natural.

Journal Entry 4 by Thalasse at Finncon in Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (7/7/2013 UTC) at Finncon in Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland

released at finncon, happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by Proginoskes at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Friday, August 02, 2013

Picked this up at Finncon 2013