corner corner The Unbearable Lightness of Scones

The Unbearable Lightness of Scones
by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

status (set by noelad): available

Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

A charity shop in Maryport Cumbria was selling books very cheaply

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Glencoe Cafe in Glencoe, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/15/2012 UTC) at Glencoe Cafe in Glencoe, Scotland United Kingdom

Was left on one of the sofa seats

Journal Entry 3 by Lulybelle at Glencoe, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We found this book in the Glencoe Cafe. My husband has just started it. We are from Melbourne, Australia.

Journal Entry 4 by Lulybelle at Glencoe, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, June 09, 2012

I enjoyed reading this book so much as I had just returned to Australia from my first visit to Scotland. I spent 3 days in Edinburgh...staying in Bruntsfield. It was so interesting to read about Alexander McCall Smith's observations of Edinburgh and being able to relate to many of the places he mentioned.
My husband enjoyed the book also.

Journal Entry 5 by Lulybelle at Bendigo, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (6/9/2012 UTC) at Bendigo, Victoria Australia

Released on a park bench in Bendigo

Journal Entry 6 by noelad at Bendigo, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 09, 2012

Found it on a park bench in Bendigo.

Journal Entry 7 by noelad at Bendigo, Victoria Australia on Thursday, August 16, 2012

A good read while the weather is cold. I released it in Bright just outside the Blackbird cafe.