corner corner The Puppet Show

The Puppet Show
by Patrick Redmond | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by gaboyd of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, May 06, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by gaboyd from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, May 06, 2012

To the Finder of this Book-

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by gaboyd at Harewood Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, May 11, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/11/2012 UTC) at Harewood Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Released while at work.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Arthur's Pass, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, November 01, 2012

I just started reading the book, but it seems to be quite interesting and exciting :) It was funny, because I found it in a public shelter when it was raining. I didn't expect to find a travelling book in there, but it's really cool, because I have heard of bookcrossing before and now it's cool that I found one myself :)