corner corner Black Light: 21-9780307762870

Black Light: 21-9780307762870
by Stephen Hunter | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Triggerfish of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, May 06, 2012

status (set by Miss-Kiki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Triggerfish from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, May 06, 2012

very well written crime novel set in 1950s and 1990s. I will be reading more of Stephen Hunter.

Journal Entry 2 by Triggerfish at Somewhere in or around the village in Patterdale, Cumbria United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/27/2012 UTC) at Somewhere in or around the village in Patterdale, Cumbria United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy this book. Please make a journal entry to say that you have it and please consider re-releasing it when you have finished with it. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Ambleside, Cumbria United Kingdom on Sunday, July 29, 2012

NotIced whilst looking at Stampers lunch menu.

Journal Entry 4 by MrsWheeler at Ambleside, Cumbria United Kingdom on Sunday, August 05, 2012

Now I am registered, I declare I found Black Light whilst on holiday last week. I am delighted to have been introduced to Book Crossing

Journal Entry 5 by Miss-Kiki at Budgens, Peachcroft in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 21, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (12/21/2012 UTC) at Budgens, Peachcroft in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Released with a couple of other books in the area...