corner corner The Paris Vendetta

The Paris Vendetta
by Steve Berry | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, May 05, 2012

status (set by elianara): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, May 05, 2012

"12.40 a.m. Copenhagen. Cotton Malone wakes up to find a stranger in his house, bearing bad news: Malone's closest and most dangerous friend, Henrik Thorvaldsen, is in serious trouble – and the men who want to kill him are on Malone's doorstep.
Thorvaldsen has been tracking a shadowy group called the Paris Club. Not only does he believe that they are about to trigger a global financial meltdown, but also that one of the club's members murdered his son, Cai, two years ago. Thorvaldsen won't rest until he has avenged his boy's death.
Dragged into his friend's schemes and secretly under pressure from the US government to stop both Thorvaldsen and the Paris Club, Malone soon discovers that the key to defeating the conspiracy and saving his friend's life – and his own – lies in the past, and an astounding treasure that Napoleon took to his grave."

(reserved for Releanna)

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/16/2012 UTC) at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

On its way to Releanna as part of the wishlist-tag-game. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingReleannawing at Wien Bezirk 23 - Liesing, Wien Austria on Friday, May 18, 2012

thank you so much for this wishlist book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingReleannawing at Summer Gift Giving, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/10/2012 UTC) at Summer Gift Giving, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

as I have another copy of this book, this one travels on to pippis, who has it on her wishlist :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Monday, July 23, 2012

Oh my goodness, didn't see this one coming! Thank you ever so much both Releanna and Moriquen for passing the book forward! You're absolutely wonderful, did you know that?

Journal Entry 6 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Saturday, December 21, 2013

I do love my Steve Berrys, but this time Malone did not manage to keep me in his grip. Paris is not a place of interest for me (please bring the whole of Louvre to anywhere else, thank you), so that might have kept me a bit distant from the plot. Also, there were too many characters to keep the plot together or me concentrated on it... However, I loved the historical secret Berry had woven into real history!

Journal Entry 7 by wingpippiswing at Kortteliravintola Kerttu in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Released 6 mos ago (1/8/2014 UTC) at Kortteliravintola Kerttu in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland

Taking the book to a local meet-up!

Journal Entry 8 by elianara at Little Britannia in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Friday, January 10, 2014

Released 6 mos ago (1/10/2014 UTC) at Little Britannia in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland

Took it with me from the meet up with the intention to go by Little Britannia and leave it in their shelf. So now it goes!