corner corner Coyote Waits

Coyote Waits
by Tony Hillerman | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingErishkigalwing of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, May 03, 2012

status (set by Erishkigal): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingErishkigalwing from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, May 03, 2012

I love Hillerman's Chee and Leaphorn tales!!! I hope the next reader will enjoy this as much as I did!

Journal Entry 2 by wingErishkigalwing at not sure yet in Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/3/2012 UTC) at not sure yet in Salt Lake City, Utah USA

being released for the Snap! challenge~~

to the finder of this book

Welcome to BookCrossing, a community of book lovers, who enjoy sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader. I hope you will please let us know it has been found.

BookCrossing is a family-friendly site. It is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), and a great deal of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!