corner corner Hangover Square: A Story of Darkest Earl's Court

Hangover Square: A Story of Darkest Earl's Court
by Patrick Hamilton | Literature & Fiction
Registered by han_cat of Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/3/2012

status (set by larry_oddfuture): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by han_cat from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 03, 2012

This is one of my most favourite books - can't wait to release it out into the world!

Journal Entry 2 by han_cat at The Cuthbert Brodrick (Pub) in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 04, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/4/2012 UTC) at The Cuthbert Brodrick (Pub) in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Releasing for team Top Hat's SQUARE monoploly challenge release.

Book "Hangover SQUARE" released at the Cuthbert Broderick Pub (for the hangover element) on Millennium SQUARE in Leeds with a SQUARE hangover relief kit!

{Pictures to be added at a later date}
******************************************************************************************************************

Hello, lucky finder of this book, thank you for visiting the website.

Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously will know where it is! Then post a review when you've read it. It is yours to keep or pass on to someone else. The choice is yours!

If you join BookCrossing, you, too, can see where it goes next...

Journal Entry 3 by larry_oddfuture at Lindley, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 06, 2012

My name is Lauren Gill ; so strange that i found this book. I actually work at the Cuthbert Broderick where it was left and I was cleaning up glasses outside and thought that someone had left something. When i read the post it note saying that it was free and not lost i was like "what a cool idea!" i also appreciated the hangover kit, as i finished work about 2am that night and then went out. After 5 cocktails and 2 firecrackers, i needed the squares bars and the alka-seltzer. Much appreciated. I'll read the book as soon as I get the time, and leave it in a bar for someone else to find, hoping that they like the idea as much as i did and pass it on!