corner corner Solar

Solar
by Ian McEwan | Literature & Fiction
Registered by han_cat of Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 03, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by han_cat from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Really disappointed with this book, but it's been getting a lot of good write ups so hopefully it's next reader will enjoy more ...

Journal Entry 2 by han_cat at Somewhere Around Pateley Bridge or Brimham Rocks in Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 06, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/6/2012 UTC) at Somewhere Around Pateley Bridge or Brimham Rocks in Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Going on a day out around Pateley Bridge/Brimham Rocks .... will leave it somewhere - yet to be decided!

Hello, lucky finder of this book, thank you for visiting the website.

Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously will know where it is! Then post a review when you've read it. It is yours to keep or pass on to someone else. The choice is yours!

If you join BookCrossing, you, too, can see where it goes next...

Journal Entry 3 by lollyp1p at Brimham Rocks, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 07, 2012

I have never heard of bookcrossing before, and spotted the book whilst playing on the rocks with my toddler! It was in a superb place, What a great idea :) I'm actually from Scotland, so once I have read this book I will drop it somewhere in Scotland for the next lucky reader! :) Thanks for introducing me to this fabulous idea!

Journal Entry 4 by lollyp1p at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, July 15, 2012

Dropped the book off at the Swilcan Bridge on the famous Old Course Golf Course in St Andrews today :) Hope somebody finds it soon!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at St. Louis, Missouri USA on Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My friend found this near St. Andrews Scotland right after she got engaged. She was playing at a saxophone conference at the college there. She brought it back to the states and lent it to me in saint Louis, Missouri. As soon as I finish, I am going to drop it somewhere in my neighborhood, probably near local harvest grocery in tower grove. Happy travelling!