corner corner 31 Songs

31 Songs
by Nick Hornby | Nonfiction
Registered by han_cat of Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 03, 2012

status (set by beaniej): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by han_cat from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Not quite what I had hoped for, but a nice quick read all the same.

Journal Entry 2 by han_cat at -- Somewhere in Cambridge in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 23, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (12/24/2012 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Cambridge in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom

Books will be released Christmas Eve or Boxing Day depending on time/weather. Thought it would be really nice to leave some books out as random Christmas presents!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, lucky finder of this book, thank you for visiting the website.

Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously will know where it is! Then post a review when you've read it. It is yours to keep or pass on to someone else. The choice is yours!

If you join BookCrossing, you, too, can see where it goes next...

Journal Entry 3 by beaniej at Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Picked it up on Boxing day in Cambridge. Sorry to have held on to it for so long! An interesting read especially if you are a bit of a music buff - which I'm not - but it did make me want to find out more about Hornby's selection. An interesting take on a biography. I'm sending it on its way to Aberdeen.