corner corner The Shape-Shifter (An Arnold Landon Mystery)

The Shape-Shifter (An Arnold Landon Mystery)
by Roy Lewis | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by aleonblue of Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Thursday, May 03, 2012

status (set by Billbooks): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by aleonblue from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Thursday, May 03, 2012

From the Fantastic Fiction website:

"Roy Lewis is a well-established crime writer with 60 novels to his name. He lives in the north of England where he sets many of his books. He is a former college principal and Inspector of Schools who now runs business training programmes and has business interests in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia. He has three children - all of them lawyers.

Book 13 in the Arnold Landon series"

Journal Entry 2 by aleonblue at O'Malley's Irish Pub, Queen Street Mall in Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/22/2012 UTC) at O'Malley's Irish Pub, Queen Street Mall in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Taking book along to Brisbane BC meet-up.

Journal Entry 3 by Mozette at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, July 22, 2012

I was at the Brisbane Bookcrossers' Meet-up today at O'Malleys and I picked up this book - with a few others - during my time there. We had a great time, chatting, drinking and having lunch! What a great day out with my Mum - Loey - and I'm hoping to go back next year when it's back on.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBillbookswing at Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Monday, December 15, 2014

From the boobag to the MTB