corner corner Taking on the World

Taking on the World
by Ellen MacArthur | Travel
Registered by mrs-hawkins of Leigh-on-Sea, Essex United Kingdom on 5/2/2012

status (set by alfie777): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by mrs-hawkins from Leigh-on-Sea, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Registered for bookcrossing monopoly and the directional theme 'south'.
As I couldn't find a book with the word 'south' in the title or author; I thought a book which related to direction in general would suffice and as Ellen MacArthur is the fastest woman to circumnavigate the globe I'm guessing she has travelled in pretty much all directions, including south!
Planned release soon.

Journal Entry 2 by mrs-hawkins at Southchurch Park in Southend-on sea, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/3/2012 UTC) at Southchurch Park in Southend-on sea, Essex United Kingdom

Released in Southchurch Park, Southend-on-Sea for our directional themed monopoly turn. Can you guess what our direction was?!

Journal Entry 3 by alfie777 at Southend-on sea, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, May 06, 2012

i will be leaving the book in a new location within a week

Journal Entry 4 by alfie777 at canal court hotel in Newry, Co. Armagh United Kingdom on Saturday, May 19, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/15/2012 UTC) at canal court hotel in Newry, Co. Armagh United Kingdom

left in a hotel room, hidden behind an ironing board in the cupboard