corner corner Innocent Traitor: A Novel of Lady Jane Grey

Innocent Traitor: A Novel of Lady Jane Grey
by Alison Weir | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

status (set by kirstykat): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Enjoyable fictional tale based on the life of Lady Jane Grey, great-niece of Henry VIII.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at Kings Langley, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/14/2012 UTC) at Kings Langley, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Sent to 3vie as part of Alphabet VBB.

Journal Entry 3 by wing3viewing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I dont think this one will be sitting on my tbr mountain for long. I love anthing about Henry VIII and that period, so im quite excited to read this ;0)

Journal Entry 4 by wing3viewing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 06, 2012

I don't know why this book took me so long to get through, as I loved it. I know it was based on a true story and I just got so caught up with the characters. I really felt for Lady Jane and Guilford, they were so young and were just used by the people who were supposed to keep them safe. The story was so tragic and sad, I was nearly crying reading the last page. I think this is a book that will stay with me for a long time. I will definitely look out for more fiction by Alison Weir.

Journal Entry 5 by wing3viewing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (6/6/2012 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Sending to kirstykat as rabck/trade. Hope you love the story as much as I did.

Journal Entry 6 by kirstykat at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Gratefully received in the post today! Thank you! It has cheered up my working day no end! And I can't wait to read it and so it shouldn't be too long before I get started on it! :)