corner corner Spitfire (Harlequin Historical)

Spitfire (Harlequin Historical)
by Prue Scott | Romance
Registered by wingHunterRyuwing of West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

status (set by Bascula): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingHunterRyuwing from West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. Thanks for finding this book! I hope you enjoy reading it as I have and when you're done pass it along for the next dear reader. The best book is a shared book. Have a happy love adventure!!! Happy Reading~! <3

If you're new to Bookcrossing and decide to join, please use HunterRyu as your referring member. You may stay anonymous if you choose, but either way please leave a journal entry and let me know where this book has traveled!

Journal Entry 2 by wingHunterRyuwing at OBCZ book stock in to an OBCZ, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, May 07, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/7/2012 UTC) at OBCZ book stock in to an OBCZ, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Being mailed in a box full of books to help restock the shelves of an OBCZ! Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Bascula at Ridley Park, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, May 31, 2012

Received in a box yesterday - thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by Bascula at Pathmark Supermarket in Folsom, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, September 28, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (9/27/2012 UTC) at Pathmark Supermarket in Folsom, Pennsylvania USA

I left this propped up against the window in the exit 'lobby'.

To the finder: I hope you enjoy finding this book as much as I did releasing it!