corner corner Dieren Op De Boerderij

Dieren Op De Boerderij
by Unknown | Children's Books
Registered by wingchamonix44wing of Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

status (set by chamonix44): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingchamonix44wing from Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

I bought this book on Queen's Day from a large flea market in Nijverdal, especially for BookCrossing. I will be releasing it soon for a child to find, read and enjoy.

Journal Entry 2 by wingchamonix44wing at Albert Heijn in Nieuwstraat Almelo in Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Friday, May 04, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/4/2012 UTC) at Albert Heijn in Nieuwstraat Almelo in Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands

I left this lovely baby board book on the packing table in AH, where I hope someone will see it and take it home with them for their child.
If you were that lucky person, then Congratulations! You have found a travelling book! Well, at least it has travelled home with you! I hope you will enjoy reading it with your child.
It is now yours to read and keep, or to pass on to another child, or to take with you on your travels and release it again in a safe and dry public place for someone else to find.
Enjoy!
Now that I have made you happy, you can make me happy, too. Just leave a message here to say that you found the book, and you will make me smile! Thank you.
Veel Leesplezier!

If you are reading here, then I want to tell you that this is a. FREE . book, and there are no catches! It is now yours! Please read on.....
If you are the finder of this book it would be nice if you could leave a message here to say that you have it. Do not worry because I don't want the book back. It is yours to keep if you want it. I just want to know it is now in safe hands.
Hello and congratulations!
You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join. If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me,
chamonix44. as your referring member.