corner corner Frankenstein Or, the Modern Prometheus

Frankenstein Or, the Modern Prometheus
by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingVekikiwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 4/30/2012

status (set by Vekiki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingVekikiwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 30, 2012

Or, the Modern Prometheus

a classic. One of my favourites - I love so many things about this tale - particularly Adam, who just breaks my heart, poor darling.

Picked this up to release...

Journal Entry 2 by wingVekikiwing at Ivorydown in Lewisham, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 30, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/1/2012 UTC) at Ivorydown in Lewisham, Greater London United Kingdom

In a dark and stormy night - with plenty of Lighting to power our experiment - this book is released onto the green at the Ivorydown / Gareth Grove junction.

If you find this book, Welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it's be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with you (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community)