corner corner Let's Take the Long Way Home: A Memoir of Friendship

Let's Take the Long Way Home: A Memoir of Friendship
by Gail Caldwell | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by allysther of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 4/30/2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by allysther from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 09, 2013

Congratulations on finding a BookCrossing book. BookCrossing is a wonderful website where readers interact and share books and knowledge. By entering the BCID number for this book you have helped to record this book's journey. Thank you for deciding to pick the book up, and for coming to the website to learn more! You can remain anonymous or you can join us in our fun. Either way, I truly hope you enjoy the book.

Journal Entry 2 by allysther at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, May 13, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book will be released during the 8th Annual Hawaii Book & Music Festival, held on May 18-19, 2013. It is a weekend filled with the joy of books and the sounds of music and laughter. It is my pleasure to release my books into the wild on this day. I hope that you enjoy this book, and that you had a great time finding it out in the wild!

Good luck, little book! I hope we hear from you soon!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, May 19, 2013

I am anxious to read this book, it looks really interesting!