corner corner Heirs and Graces

Heirs and Graces
by Rhys Bowen | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingweederwing of Worthington, Ohio USA on 4/26/2015

status (set by elizardbreath): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingweederwing from Worthington, Ohio USA on Sunday, April 26, 2015

This is Book # 7 of (A Royal Spyness Mystery) series of 8 books by Rhys Bowen.

From the back cover: "I've been entrusted by Her Majesty with grooming Jack Altringham-the duke's newly discovered heir fresh from the Outback of Australia-for high society. No sooner has the lad been retrieved than the duke announces he wants to choose his own heir. Then after quite the hubbub, Jack's hunting knife somehow finds its way into the duke's back. ..., but I'd bet the crown jewels it wasn't he who killed the duke . . ."

Journal Entry 2 by wingweederwing at Worthington, Ohio USA on Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (7/1/2015 UTC) at Worthington, Ohio USA

This series has just gotten better and better. For awhile I thought "The Twelve Clues of Christmas" was my favorite but "Heirs and Graces" is even better. "Queen of Hearts" is the next book in the series but I'll have to go lookin' for that one! If it's better then "Heirs and Graces" it'll be quite a book.

This book will soon be mailed across the country to tomato 68 in Downey CA.

Journal Entry 3 by wingtomato68wing at Downey, California USA on Friday, July 10, 2015

Received this book as a RABCK from weeder. Thank you so much. I know I will enjoy this mystery.

Journal Entry 4 by wingtomato68wing at Downey, California USA on Monday, January 15, 2018

I liked that Belinda got in trouble for getting herself invited to stay with Georgiana so she could get a rich husband...then gets trapped in the house where anyone could be a murderer and all she wants to do is quit the place and go home, but the police won't let her...I found that hilarious. That's what she gets for lying!
I didn't like the whole seance stuff in the book. The Bible makes it clear that when a person dies their thoughts cease and they have no further awareness of what is going on. They are asleep until Jesus comes again to wake them and then take them to heaven. People aren't in heaven or in hell when they die, they sleep until Jesus returns and judges them according to the deeds of their life. The spirits people speak to at seances aren't the spirits of the dead, they are Satan's demons. People should totally stay away from such things.

Journal Entry 5 by wingtomato68wing at Downey, California USA on Thursday, March 22, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (3/22/2018 UTC) at Downey, California USA

Hi elizardbreath! This is the last book I've sent you for now. I believe I have the next book still on my TBR pile. When I'm done with that one, I'll send it to you as well.

Journal Entry 6 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Thank you so much for sending these! I'm excited to read them!

Journal Entry 7 by wingelizardbreathwing at PaperBackSwap.com in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Friday, April 20, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at PaperBackSwap.com in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)