corner corner All You Need Is a Love Spell (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, 7)

All You Need Is a Love Spell (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, 7)
by Randi Reisfeld | Teens
Registered by Jonniboi of Kings Norton, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, April 30, 2012

status (set by luckylurker): available

Journal Entry 1 by Jonniboi from Kings Norton, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, April 30, 2012

So we all know love spells always go wrong, but this one has definitely turned everyone upside down and inside out.

This is a great story but there was just something missing!

Journal Entry 2 by Jonniboi at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, May 28, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/28/2012 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Sent this book off, it's now in the post!

Decided to pass all my Sabrina and Salem books on to Luckylurker, I know you'll fully enjoy them all. There is more to come, but I think I might send them out in installments, as that was surprisingly explensive to send. But I promise, as soon as I've read them myself, I'll send them your way, and trying to keep the postage down too.

Happy Reading :)

Journal Entry 3 by luckylurker at Cowra, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Thankyou to Jonniboi... really made my day. Am actually thinking about starting right away because I need a bit of light reading for a change. :)

Journal Entry 4 by luckylurker at Cowra, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I liked this book although it was a bit odd, but is anything ever normal when we're talking about witches?? I felt like screaming at the book "Sabrina, you're a witch - how can you not know who he is!"