corner corner Triangulation

Triangulation
by Phil Whitaker | Literature & Fiction
Registered by CrazyCrayfish of Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Monday, April 30, 2012

status (set by CrazyCrayfish): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by CrazyCrayfish from Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Monday, April 30, 2012

I've had this uncorrected bound proof since 1998/1999. I really want to read this book but I've simply ran out of room on my bookshelf. The author won the 1997 Johm Llewelly Rhys / Mail on Sunday Prize and a Betty Trask award. He was also shortlisted for the 1997 Whitebread Best First Novel Award for Eclipse of the Sun. This is probably a really good read... Argh!.... I hate giving away good books before I've read them!

Journal Entry 2 by CrazyCrayfish at -- Somewhere in Manchester in Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Monday, April 30, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/30/2012 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Manchester in Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom

I've ran out of room on my bookshelf so I'm giving away a whole pile of books, most of which I haven't even read yet.

I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please pass it on to someone else when you've finished.

Enjoy!