corner corner The Old Man and the Sea

The Old Man and the Sea
by Ernest Hemingway | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingOBCZ-Weltladenwing of Erfurt, Thüringen Germany on 4/30/2012

status (set by Bordesholm): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingOBCZ-Weltladenwing from Erfurt, Thüringen Germany on Monday, April 30, 2012

Englisch!

Journal Entry 2 by wingOBCZ-Weltladenwing at Weltladen Erfurt OBCZ-Weltladen in Erfurt, Thüringen Germany on Monday, April 30, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (4/30/2012 UTC) at Weltladen Erfurt OBCZ-Weltladen in Erfurt, Thüringen Germany

Es steht bereit ...

Journal Entry 3 by book-a-billy at Erfurt, Thüringen Germany on Friday, April 10, 2015

I was on visit to Erfurt for two days. As I had seen this OBCZs address on the internet, I passed by and dropped in. Fortunately, the OBCZ was still there - it is closing at the moment :-(. I found several nice books amongst which there was also this one, which I took home. It helps me with at least one of my challenges :-)

Journal Entry 4 by book-a-billy at -- Irgendwo in Bayern, Bayern Germany on Saturday, May 07, 2016

I have the same novel in German as well, so I read parts of it in English and others in German. I personally prefer stories with more action and I'm not so much into fishing. However, it was an interesting experience to read this book.

Journal Entry 5 by book-a-billy at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Bayern Germany on Monday, July 04, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (7/5/2016 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Bayern Germany

Dieses Buch darf nun zur Gewinnerin der Themenverlosung-Juli "Eine Seefahrt, die ist lustig" reisen - ich hoffe, es gefällt. Thematisch fand ich es sehr passend und englisch liest die Gewinnerin anscheinend auch.

Journal Entry 6 by Bordesholm at Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, July 08, 2016

Sehr schön, dieses Buch wollte ich schon immer mal lesen und dann nehme ich auch endlich mal wieder was auf englisch in die Hand. Danke, auch für die Zugabe! :-)