corner corner Who is Angela?

Who is Angela?
by Thomas J. Doyle | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingGreyflankwing of Brick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, April 29, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingGreyflankwing from Brick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wall Library has a semi-annual booksale. I was able to pick up a few bags of books for a dollar each to share with the world. This book was one of them.

This book does not necessarily reflect my taste or opinions. I tried to grab books that looked to be in good shape. If there's no further comment below this entry, I haven't read it.

~ If you found it, it's yours! If you like the idea of Bookcrossing, you're welcome to join us in our great big game of hide and seek. It's free to join, spam free, and you can be anonymous. Please feel free to use me, GREYFLANK, as a refering member if you decide to join.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGreyflankwing at Brick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, April 29, 2012

This is an autographed copy from the author to "Valerie" who apparently he wishes the best of luck.

Journal Entry 3 by wingGreyflankwing at Downtown - Nassau Street in Princeton, New Jersey USA on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (4/29/2012 UTC) at Downtown - Nassau Street in Princeton, New Jersey USA

Don't know exactly where yet. My plans are vague and limited to "someplace flat and dry" at this point. I am thinking about the cupcake place... but that's not on Nassau...

Hopefully, I'll remember to update this when I get back.

EDIT: I left it at Small World Coffee
14 Witherspoon St, Princeton NJ 08542 smallworldcoffee.com... looks like some one found it before I got home! Good luck with that thesis!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Princeton, New Jersey USA on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Haven't read yet! Having thesis problems. Will read upon graduation. This is super interesting and fun!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Princeton, New Jersey USA on Saturday, June 09, 2012

Finally read it! My roommate read it before I did and liked it just as much. I meant to leave it in New York City today when I went, but forgot. So it is still in limbo. Will update when I do find a place to leave it!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Princeton, New Jersey USA on Monday, July 02, 2012

Left it on an ATM machine in Penn Station. Hope someone who likes to read fiction finds it!