corner corner Little Women & Good Wives (Wordsworth Children's Classics) (Wordsworth Classics)

by Louisa May Alcott | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Daedin of Peristeri, Attica Greece on Sunday, April 29, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by Daedin from Peristeri, Attica Greece on Sunday, April 29, 2012

book was left without registration

Journal Entry 2 by Daedin at Koukaki, Attica Greece on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (4/29/2012 UTC) at Koukaki, Attica Greece

Την Κυριακή 29 Απριλίου και ώρα 15:00 οι Αθηναίοι bookcrossers και οι φίλοι του βιβλίου γενικότερα, συναντιόμαστε στη μηνιαία μας συγκέντρωση , στην Μπυραρία "Βύνη", Δράκου 10, Κουκάκι (πεζόδρομος)

Journal Entry 3 by taxidiarikopoul at Koukaki, Attica Greece on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Το πήρα για ένα μελλοντικό release στη Νορβηγία.

Journal Entry 4 by taxidiarikopoul at Radisson SAS Royal Garden Hotel in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/7/2012 UTC) at Radisson SAS Royal Garden Hotel in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

This book came from Athens Greece.
I plan to left the book at Radisson Blu Sas Royal Garden Hotel where the European Association for Palliative Care will organise its annual congress.
Let's hope about its good lack!
Far away from Athens Greece I let this book continue its journey.

- To the Finder of this Book -

Hello and congratulations!
You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.
I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --- maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!).

This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on!

I've registered this at BookCrossing.com so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. I'd love to see an entry letting me know it is safe with you.
To get started, just enter the book's BCID number (you'll find it inside the book) at the BCID field (top of this webpage) and press Go!
If you like the BookCrossing concept, you might want to register yourself with a screen name.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Sunday, September 16, 2012

Found it on a table, brought it home and giving it to a friend to take to liverpool to the school of tropical medicine.