corner corner Arctic Drift (A Dirk Pitt Novel, #20) (Dirk Pitt Adventure)

Arctic Drift (A Dirk Pitt Novel, #20) (Dirk Pitt Adventure)
by Clive Cussler, Dirk Cussler | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Laurellane of Waco, Texas USA on Sunday, April 29, 2012

status (set by FloridiAnne): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Laurellane from Waco, Texas USA on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free)! Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by Laurellane at Starbuck's on Bosque and Wooded Acres in Waco, Texas USA on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/29/2012 UTC) at Starbuck's on Bosque and Wooded Acres in Waco, Texas USA

IN THE MAGAZINE RACK ON THE FLOOR IN THE HALLWAY

Journal Entry 3 by FloridiAnne at Waco, Texas USA on Friday, May 04, 2012

I went to Starbucks today for the sole purpose of book hunting, and I found one! Not for me, but for my dad, who has some interest in BookCrossing, but not the time to pursue it. So I took it to him. I may read it when he's done...

Journal Entry 4 by FloridiAnne at Starbucks at Mesa and Osborne in El Paso, Texas USA on Sunday, May 20, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/20/2012 UTC) at Starbucks at Mesa and Osborne in El Paso, Texas USA

This book is a drift in the hills of El Paso, starting it's journey from a simple table...