corner corner Shadow of the Wind

Shadow of the Wind
by Carlos Ruiz Zafon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by marsala of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, April 29, 2012

status (set by Paws4Books): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by marsala from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hi and Welcome to Bookcrossing!

If you found this book and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous if you like. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, Marsala, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by marsala at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking this book with me to the meet up this afternoon.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPaws4Bookswing at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Yet another one of your books that I picked up from the table at the London mini meet, was lovely to see you again :0)

Journal Entry 4 by wingPaws4Bookswing at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I really enjoyed this one! The tale of a young boy coming across a book that would eventually change his life forever! I loved the characters, the bad guy, the quirky 'tramp'. Also enjoyed the parallel storyline that happens too! A very good read :0)

Journal Entry 5 by wingPaws4Bookswing at Aqua Brasserie in Vauxhall, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, August 17, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/18/2012 UTC) at Aqua Brasserie in Vauxhall, Greater London United Kingdom

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome!

Please make as many, or few, comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so we can keep in touch with what's happened to it in the future.

If you would like to know what happens to the book if you decide to pass it on, then consider joining BookCrossing. It's free, private and it's great fun!