corner corner The Colour of Magic - A Discworld Novel

The Colour of Magic - A Discworld Novel
by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by marsala of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, April 29, 2012

status (set by karenjmorton): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by marsala from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hi and Welcome to Bookcrossing!

If you found this book and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous if you like. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, Marsala, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by marsala at St. Mary's church in Streatley, Berkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 05, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/5/2012 UTC) at St. Mary's church in Streatley, Berkshire United Kingdom

Left on the railings of the church.

Journal Entry 3 by karenjmorton at Streatley, Berkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 05, 2012

will read it when have finished the book I am reading already

Journal Entry 4 by karenjmorton at Streatley, Berkshire United Kingdom on Monday, August 12, 2013

Took ages to pass this book on; enjoyed it. Have subsequently read another Terry Pratchett.