corner corner The Light Fantastic (A Discworld Novel)

The Light Fantastic (A Discworld Novel)
by Terry Pratchett | Humor
Registered by marsala of Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on 4/29/2012

status (set by stones-s): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by marsala from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hi and Welcome to Bookcrossing!

If you found this book and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous if you like. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, Marsala, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by marsala at Chiswick High Road in Chiswick, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 25, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/25/2012 UTC) at Chiswick High Road in Chiswick, Greater London United Kingdom

On a fruitstall on the corner of Chiswick High Road/ Windmill Road.

Released for the 2012 Bookcrossing Monopoly game. Turn Four and a bit.

Celebrate the glorious Twenty-Fifth of May/Wearing the lilac.

Released the book amongst some bananas. The head librarian of the Unseen University can usually be persuaded by some bananas. But will it work on our GoG?

Journal Entry 3 by stones-s at Chiswick, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 29, 2012

was excited about this idea when i found the book. and keep it on its journey.