corner corner Terminator 3: Terminator Hunt

Terminator 3: Terminator Hunt
by Aaron Allston | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by BlackGryphon of Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 29, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by BlackGryphon from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 29, 2012

A novel based on the characters in the Terminator series.

Journal Entry 2 by BlackGryphon at BMO (Round-Up) Centre in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (4/29/2012 UTC) at BMO (Round-Up) Centre in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Leaving the book somewhere at the Calgary Comic Expo today. Live long and prosper!

Journal Entry 3 by The_Captain at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Fouind book at Calgary Comic Expo - decided to give it a good temporary home!

Journal Entry 4 by flashyfair at London - Heathrow, -- Airports & Planes -- United Kingdom on Saturday, June 23, 2012

I started with the book and thought it to be a stupid book and stopped reading. Later I was bored and started reading again and then found it to be quite fascinating. Finished reading it in two days.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, June 25, 2012

My dad brought the book from London to South Africa with him and then gave it to me here in Canada. I plan on leaving it at Vancouver International when I fly to Frankfurt this summer.