corner corner Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2)
by J. K. Rowling | Children's Books
Registered by KawasakiBabe of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 29, 2012

status (set by KawasakiBabe): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by KawasakiBabe from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 29, 2012

In Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry, a twelve year old boy is continuing another fascinating year at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. This second book in the J.K. Rowling series is a must read! Not only do the main characters Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger set out to solve a new problem but, they realize that somebody has opened the Chamber of Secrets. Through trial and error our heroes search for clues to save one of their friends. Again Harry must put his life in danger to save others who are important to him. J.K. Rowling has introduced us to some new characters in book two. We meet a magical elf, Dobby, a new professor, Gilderoy Lockheart and finally Ginny Weasley, Ron's younger sister who joins the famous trio.

Journal Entry 2 by KawasakiBabe at Thornhill Lees Surgery, Slaithwaite Road, in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 30, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/1/2012 UTC) at Thornhill Lees Surgery, Slaithwaite Road, in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at book-crossing. You may remain anonymous or you may wish to join; it's free, and spam free, and you are only known by your chosen nick name.
Whatever your decision, please let us know here where you picked up the book, what you think of it, and what you decide to do with it, so previous and future readers can follow its progress around the world.
Happy reading.