corner corner Desperation

Desperation
by Stephen King, Stephen King, Don Maiz | Horror
Registered by wingEdwardstreetwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, April 29, 2012

status (set by Lynd007): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingEdwardstreetwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that Edwardstreet referred you. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), and spam-free.
Wellington Bookcrossers get together often. Contact Edward Street for details. We would love you to join us.

Journal Entry 2 by wingEdwardstreetwing at Martha's Pantry in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/27/2012 UTC) at Martha's Pantry in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

enjoy

Journal Entry 3 by Lynd007 at Massey, Auckland Province New Zealand on Sunday, August 05, 2012

My friend has given me this book to read and insisted I fill in my details on the site. Hope its a good read and not too scary.