corner corner Kitchen Table Wisdom: Stories That Heal

Kitchen Table Wisdom: Stories That Heal
by Rachel Naomi Remen | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by wingtobysruswing of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, April 28, 2012

status (set by Deborah909): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingtobysruswing from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Found at the Cambridge Recycling Center. Taken home to register; will be released in the near future.

Journal Entry 2 by wingtobysruswing at Boston Youth Hostel OBCZ in Boston, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, May 12, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/12/2012 UTC) at Boston Youth Hostel OBCZ in Boston, Massachusetts USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by tobysrus. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, Boston has an active group of BookCrossers who meet monthly; the second Tuesday of the month at Algiers (40 Brattle St, Cambridge - Harvard Square, 2nd floor).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
In the bookcase along the far back wall of the lobby.

Journal Entry 3 by Deborah909 at Boston, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012

I dropped by the Boston Hostel to see what was on offer, and picked this up.