corner corner Marius the Epicurean: His Sensations and Ideas

Marius the Epicurean: His Sensations and Ideas
by Walter Pater | Literature & Fiction
Registered by bookvole of Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2012

status (set by katrinat): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by bookvole from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Set in the 2nd Century AD with the Roman Empire in decline, the book details the spiritual development of Marius as he moves towards Christianity.

This is on the 1001 books to read list, but I found it extremely difficult and a compelte chore.

Journal Entry 2 by bookvole at Coffee#1, Albany Road, Cardiff in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/30/2012 UTC) at Coffee#1, Albany Road, Cardiff in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

Thank you for finding this book. If you are able, please journal it, anonymously if you wish, so others may follow its journey. When you have finished it, you can keep it, pass it to a friend or wild release it yourself and see where it goes.

If you decide to join, I hope you will put my name, bookvole, as your referring member.

Enjoy your reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingCoffee-1-OBCZwing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Picked up at the OBCZ in the hope of passing it on to someone who wants to read to from their 1001 list.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCoffee-1-OBCZwing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/2/2012 UTC) at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...
In the post today to katrinat.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkatrinatwing at Leigh-on-Sea, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, May 05, 2012

Thanks for sending this, I'm afraid it will sit on my bookshelf for the next month as I have a big assignment due and then I will give it a try. When finished I'll register it with the 1001 library and try and get it moving through one of the VBBs. Thanks again