corner corner Treasure By Degrees

Treasure By Degrees
by David Williams | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/28/2012

status (set by Tom_Williamson): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Received in a box of books....one of many!...for wild-releasing (though might read it first!), many thanks KawasakiBabe :o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Hebden Bridge Station Library in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 09, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (12/9/2012 UTC) at Hebden Bridge Station Library in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released as part of the "D FOR DECEMBER" Challenge (#38)
& the "WHAT'S IN A NAME" Challenge (#36)(Rea)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by Tom_Williamson at Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 10, 2012