corner corner House Rules

House Rules
by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction
Registered by dutch-book of Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on 4/28/2012

status (set by Boekentrol): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by dutch-book from Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, April 28, 2012

From the back:
Jacob Hunt is a teenager: brilliant at maths, wicked sense of humour, extraordinarily organised, hopeless at reading social clues. And Jacob has Asperger's.
He is locked in his own world - aware of the world outside, and wanting to make a connection. Jacob tries to be like everyone else, but doesn't know how.
When his tutor is found dead, all the hallmark behaviours of Jacob's syndrome - not looking someone in the eye, odd movements, inappropriate actions - start to seem a lot like guilt to the police. And Jacob's mother must ask herself the hardest question in the world: is her child capable of murder?

Journal Entry 2 by dutch-book at Weesp, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Have read it. Will make a journal entry soon.

Journal Entry 3 by dutch-book at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/28/2012 UTC) at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

To the mini-meeting.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Really, I thought that I had put this one on my wishlist here too, but appearantly I did not. Nevertheless I an VERY happy that I found this book on the table at the mini meeting today :-)
Thanks for bringing it along, dutch-book! I look forward to reading it very much!

Journal Entry 5 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Sunday, March 18, 2018

This book has been sitting on my shelf for a long time already. Since it is spring, I'm doing a bit of cleaning & am taking a look at books like these.
Circumstances have changed and after reading the short contents of the book, I don't really want to read it anymore.
So, this book will be set free soon.

Journal Entry 6 by wingBoekentrolwing at Maison d'Hôtes Blanc Marine in Noirmoutier-en-l'Île, Pays de la Loire France on Sunday, April 08, 2018

Released 3 days ago (4/24/2018 6:00 AM UTC) at Maison d'Hôtes Blanc Marine in Noirmoutier-en-l'Île, Pays de la Loire France

According to the local circumstances these books will be released in the room/the cottage or in a public area in this hotel/B&B.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold.