corner corner House Rules

House Rules
by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction
Registered by dutch-book of Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, April 28, 2012

status (set by Boekentrol): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by dutch-book from Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, April 28, 2012

From the back:
Jacob Hunt is a teenager: brilliant at maths, wicked sense of humour, extraordinarily organised, hopeless at reading social clues. And Jacob has Asperger's.
He is locked in his own world - aware of the world outside, and wanting to make a connection. Jacob tries to be like everyone else, but doesn't know how.
When his tutor is found dead, all the hallmark behaviours of Jacob's syndrome - not looking someone in the eye, odd movements, inappropriate actions - start to seem a lot like guilt to the police. And Jacob's mother must ask herself the hardest question in the world: is her child capable of murder?

Journal Entry 2 by dutch-book at Weesp, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Have read it. Will make a journal entry soon.

Journal Entry 3 by dutch-book at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (4/28/2012 UTC) at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

To the mini-meeting.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Really, I thought that I had put this one on my wishlist here too, but appearantly I did not. Nevertheless I an VERY happy that I found this book on the table at the mini meeting today :-)
Thanks for bringing it along, dutch-book! I look forward to reading it very much!