corner corner The Mage-born Child (Servants of Ark)

The Mage-born Child (Servants of Ark)
by Jonathan Wylie | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/28/2012

status (set by Tom_Williamson): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Received in a box of books....one of many!...for wild-releasing, many thanks KawasakiBabe :o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Hebden Bridge Station Library in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/29/2012 UTC) at Hebden Bridge Station Library in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

Journal Entry 3 by Tom_Williamson at Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Book 3 in a series, always the best place to start I think!

Journal Entry 4 by Tom_Williamson at Hebden Bridge Station Library in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 03, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (9/3/2012 UTC) at Hebden Bridge Station Library in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Weep for the poor book which may never be read again, stayed at the bottom of a pile of books and never got nearer the top. So the humane thing to do is release into the wild.