corner corner The man who saved london

The man who saved london
by George Martelli | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingkaren07814wing of Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2012

status (set by karen07814): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingkaren07814wing from Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dear Reader

Welcome to BookCrossing, especially if it is your first time here. I am really pleased that you found this book. It is a gift from me to you. If you wish you may hold on to it, but I hope that you will pass it on, either to a friend or loved one, or by leaving it to be found again. That way our book will be on an adventurous journey which we can follow as it gets passed along.

In the meantime, did you read the book? What did you think of it? Also, what do you think of the idea of BookCrossing? Feel free to write any thoughts when you come back to make a journal entry for this book.

While you are here, why not take a look around our website? It is completely free to register, it is safe and spam free and, if you do join, you will receive email alerts when this book is found again. I would be delighted if you wish to mention me, karen07814 , as the member who introduced you.

Happy Reading!

If you're in Colchester bookcrossers meet up once a month on the third Thursday at 7pm. Venue Fox Pub Layer de la Haye.
No fixed book to read, a pile of books in the middle of the table to choose from to take home. Somebody will have an opinion on any book (if you want the opinion) Feel free to come along or pm me for more details.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkaren07814wing at Bletchley Park in Bletchley, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (4/28/2012 UTC) at Bletchley Park in Bletchley, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

Over to you for a free read