corner corner Whispering Knights (Piccolo Books)

Whispering Knights (Piccolo Books)
by Penelope Lively | Children's Books
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/28/2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Received in a box of books....one of many!...for wild-releasing, many thanks KawasakiBabe :o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Wigtownshire Animal welfare Charity Shop in Stranraer, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, May 14, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/14/2012 UTC) at Wigtownshire Animal welfare Charity Shop in Stranraer, Scotland United Kingdom

YOU'VE FOUND A TRAVELLING BOOK!

A book which has been released into the "wild" is a free gift from the bookcrosser to the finder but in this case, the book was given as a donation to a charity shop - so if you were the purchaser of the book, then thank you for contributing to this charity.

Please take a moment to make a journal entry. (It won't cost you anything to do this & your privacy is guaranteed.) You can let us know how you got it, what you thought of it or let us know where it's going next - you can write as much or as little as you like.
This will help us to track it's travels ....enjoy the book & thank you!

(if you decided to join in the fun at BookCrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy as your referring member.)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I didn't realise the book was 'travelling' until I saw the stamp. So I went to the website. I'm not sure yet wether I'll release it. If I do, I'll try to make sure the 'catcher' knows this is a travelling book. I haven't read all of it yet. I like the idea of 'travelling books' and releasing them into the wild for others to find. 😀📚