corner corner Shards of a Broken Crown: Book IV of the Serpentwar Saga: Serpentwar Saga Bk. 4 (The Riftwar Cycle: the Serpentwar Saga)

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Received in a box of books....one of many!...for wild-releasing, many thanks KawasakiBabe :o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Wigtownshire Animal welfare Charity Shop in Stranraer, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, July 01, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (7/9/2012 UTC) at Wigtownshire Animal welfare Charity Shop in Stranraer, Scotland United Kingdom

To be handed in at the shop sometime between 9th - 24th July!

YOU'VE FOUND A TRAVELLING BOOK!

A book which has been released into the "wild" is a free gift from the bookcrosser to the finder but in this case, the book was given as a donation to a charity shop - so if you were the purchaser of the book, then thank you for contributing to this charity.

Please take a moment to make a journal entry. (It won't cost you anything to do this & your privacy is guaranteed.) You can let us know how you got it, what you thought of it or let us know where it's going next - you can write as much or as little as you like.
This will help us to track it's travels ....enjoy the book & thank you!

(if you decided to join in the fun at BookCrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy as your referring member.)

Journal Entry 3 by authur3 at Albufeira, Faro Portugal on Sunday, April 28, 2013

have now read all 4 books great read